365

Did you ever heard about Project 365? 
No? I will tell you. It is Project in witch I will post 365 pictures, one picture per day, thought a year.
Do you like the idea?
I know, usually this type of project are started on the 1st of January, but... I'm late... Like always ;) So I will start it on 05.01.2013 and finish it on 04.01.2014. There will be 365 photos, I hope.
I going to post all type of photos, but each will be made with the same lens (did not decided yet, witch one)

Did you tried project 365 ever? What is your opinion? Did you managed to finish it? 

PS: Photos will be posted here, on the blog, but I will continue with the usual posts too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flash! Followers

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My Instagram

Here I Am

my profile
Photoblogs.com Follow Me on Pinterest